Cabin Prices start at Price:
$7,395 per person, based on double occupancy
Journey through Vietnam and Cambodia where breathtaking natural beauty, sacred rituals and UNESCO‑inscribed temples summon awe and wonder. This exceptional itinerary features two nights in Hanoi, a seven-night cruise from Haiphong to Saigon and three nights in Siem Reap to experience the jungle-fringed temples of Cambodia. Enjoy Five-Star cruising aboard Le Lapérouse, exploring Vietnam’s ancient pagodas and bustling sampan-filled harbors. Featuring four UNESCO World Heritage sites—Ha Long Bay, Hue, Hoi An and Angkor Wat—this unique program encompasses the breadth of Vietnamese culture and the magnificent religious, imperial and artistic traditions of Cambodia.
Hong Kong Pre-Program and Bangkok Post-Program Options.
Acclaimed Guest Speakers
- Kim Phuc was photographed as a child in 1972 fleeing a napalm strike and became a living symbol of the Vietnam War.
Jim Laurie is a distinguished journalist and was a TV news correspondent during the Vietnam War.
In Hanoi, Vietnam
- Two nights in the Five-Star Sofitel Legend Metropole. Western breakfast each morning and
one lunch. Welcome Reception in the hotel.
- Tour of the political capital city of Hanoi.
- Guided walk through the Hoa Lo Prison Museum.
On Board the Exclusively Chartered, Five-Star, Small Ship Le Lapérouse
- Seven-night cruise from Haiphong, Vietnam, to Saigon.
- Elegantly appointed, Five-Star Suite or Stateroom, each with a private balcony. Maximum number 180 travelers
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell Receptions.
- Visit to the impressive Cham Sculpture Museum in Da Nang.
- Tour of vibrant and cosmopolitan Saigon.
- Tour of the Cu Chi Tunnels, an underground compound built and used by the Viet Cong.
- Flight from Saigon to Siem Reap.
UNESCO World Heritage Site Highlights
Scenic cruise through the beautiful waters of Ha Long Bay.
Excursion to the ancient port of Hoi An. Full-day excursion in the former
Imperial Capital City of Hue.
Visit to the famed Temple of Angkor Wat, and to magnificent Banteay Srei including visits
to a local primary school and a traditional village.
Excursion to the phenomenal imperial fortified city of Angkor Thom, and the “lost temple” of Ta Prohm.