Case Western Reserve University | Sudan: The Kingdom of the Black Pharaohs
- Meghan Strong, Adjunct Faculty, Classics; Research Associate, Cleveland Museum of Natural History, Case Western Reserve University
- $8,395 per person, based on double occupancy
- Explore the Royal Necropolis of Meroe and Nuri.
- Visit the Omdurman souk filled with locally crafted wares.
- Enjoy a cruise on the Nile- the lifeblood of this desert nation.
- Drive across the expanse of the Bayuda Desert which played a crucial role in the formation of one of the world’s first civilizations.
- Take a tour of the capital city of Khartoum.
- Ring in the new year under the starry desert skies.